Friday 19 April 2013

School's Out


My first and only exam (HyakHyakHyak:):):)) is scheduled on 6th May, so 3 more weeks? And after that will be GRAD TRIP!! Then when I'm back, tiresome job search :( not looking forward to it...Anyway i thought since i have the time, i should start writing a blog again!!!

And so, after 3 long years, school's out! I'm leaving!
Had my official last lesson on Wednesday (going back for a class next tuesday, but that doesn't count because its a Q&A session with Prof).
Overall, it still feels quite surreal.
I mean, yeah I've been kinda looking forward to it. But its still quite unbelievable. Really? I'm done?

This sem was quite chilled. I've only got 2 modules (Global Marketing Strategy-GMS and Cultural Intelligence), out of which, 1 is non-examinable (no final exam).
Speaking of GMS, I heard that the mod is no longer compulsory for juniors. But! I highly highly recommend it. Yeah, its quite a extremely tough module, but I think it really teaches you to be more inquisitive and to think beyond the surface. In fact, some of my group mates think that we should've taken this module earlier, just because its so useful. 

Super thankful for my hardworking and fabulous group mates. I think our efforts paid off!

Cultural Intelligence was kinda fun i guess?? It's non-examinable and the class population is highly diverse, so its good if you want to know people from other cultures.  
Our group won the best video award and our lead actress got the best actress award!

Aaaandd....that's all the updates for now~
Blogger is so user friendly now and I'm quite addicted to customizing all the different layouts and templates. Think i'll be exploring more and changing more stuff on this blog next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment